Tuesday, October 7, 2014

A night out in London

I had a lovely, relaxing day yesterday!  I slept amazingly, 12 hours of dead to the world bliss. After waking up, having my tea, and throwing on some "trainers", I went for a nice walk with Ahman around Hollow Pond. One of the most wonderful things about Ahman and Bruce's house is that, while amazingly convenient to the heart of London, their house sits in a neighborhood with quick access to Epping Forest. It's so brilliant (throwing in my British slang) to be able to leave the hustle and bustle of London, for the solitude of the English Countryside all within a ten minute walk.
 

Dirty Brits...

After the walk in the woods, the three of us headed to Oxford Circus for a bit of shopping. We're off to Ireland this morning, so Ahman and Bruce (A & B for future reference) felt the need to update their rain jackets...God knows why. ;-)

We took a quick dinner break in Chinatown, filling up on pork and rice, then headed back to Oxford Circus, through Soho, for more shopping. 

Given my patience in the final store, A & B decided I needed a reward in the form of an alcoholic beverage. 
It was a beautiful night spent with beautiful friends!

Off to Ireland!!

No comments: