Sunday, October 5, 2014

I made it!

I've been awake for 30 hours, I look like I escaped from a mental institution, and I haven't quite figured out what day of the week it is...but I made it!!  The flight over was decent, though I think I sat next to the two weirdest people alive. On my flight from Denver to Washington, D.C., I sat next to an elderly woman who spent the flight using her finger to eat jelly out of a film container...you know, the ones you used to get back when people still used film.
Remember those?! She had several tubes to dip her fingers into...awesome.

The guy sitting next to me on the flight from Washington, D.C. to London had several interesting quirks. One quirk, he was a pro at maneuvering his giant cowboy hat into my lap so that there was more room in his seat.  I pushed it back over to his side several times before finally pushing it onto the floor.  He also spent the entire flight he wearing his blanket over his head Mother Theresa style.  Weird day of flying. 

So, the plan so far for this trip is as follows:
-October 5th - October 6th London
-October 7th - October 10th Ireland
(Planned highlights: Cliffs of Moher and Kylemore Abbey)
 
October 11th - October 13th London
October 14th - October 18th Brussels and Bruges
October 18th - October 22nd London

I'll post more soon!! Night!

No comments: